Monday, August 28, 2006
Balls fall from the sky

Balls fall from the sky

Hay! I am really tired! Today happens to be not the routinary days I've always experienced. Grabe! I woke early to visit my bf and help him in his THESIS. We ate breakfast in their house, alone. He talked about a lot of things that have been happening lately. We get to hear the sides of each other, and we did even fight, again for the hundredth time.

*++++++*
When I got to their house he was still sleepign and I just couldn't help but be mad at him for not complying to his promise that he'll wake up earlier. He knows that I'll be coming to their place yet he drooled in his bed for an hour, not bothering that I was just around. Sino ba namang hindi magagalit dun?

After napping for an hour or so he finally stood and made himself AWARE OF MY PRESENCE. Kakabaliw s'ya talaga. Tapos after doing that he is expecting na I'll be sweet and shower him with kisses. Anu s'ya sinuswerte?!

I am very much aware of the reason why he got mad. It is because, after ignoring me and sleeping (though I am already inside their house), he wanted to hug me tightly and snuggle. Sorry na lang s'ya at hindi ko s'ya napagbigyan. s'ya din naman eh! *sigh*
*++++++*

Tapos ayun we parted ways-- he went to school and I went to UST for my duty. Time seemed to be less cooperative a while ago in the office. It felt like forever! Honestly, I was deeply bored! GOD KALA KO WALA NANG KATAPUSAN ANG AKING SERBISYO KANINA. Oh well! Things went quite fine naman during my stay in the office, I even helped DJ get his long dued T-SHIRT in the officers (sabi nya nahihiya daw sya... hahaha). After working for three hours I met up with Sir Jun and planned the interview with the UST WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM. Okay pala ang play nila, promise...

I get to meet the trainors (pati si A.K.A. PRINCESS LULU) and the players, well Balse actually. Shelly and I did the interview and photography because Allan, tomweb member, was not around. Grabe! We had a hard time figuring out how to properly handle the camera for Sir Jun was not able to brief us regarding the camera.

Ayun, we just took any shots and prayed that one would turn out good. *grins* But in all fairness, Shelly and I did great in the pictures. She get to capture Tan doing the i-don't-know-term, hahahaha, basta volleyball move s'ya. *big grin*

It was late na when Sir Jun instructed us to use the "flash effect" of the digital camera. After doing so, VIOLA, ayun ang solution. Our consequent shots are clear and fancy na.

Hay I had a great tiem watching the volleyball team practice. At dun ko naappreciate ang beauty ng scenery ng lumilipad na bola. Hehehe ang daming bola, sobrang dami nila. Hehe.
Galign talaga ng team! Just by looking at their moves and their warm-ups, I can't help but be amazed in awe. Muntik na malaglag ang panga ko. Hihihi.

They are really great 'tas ayun Coach Nelson even said that this season the team is well prepared. He also mentioned that the team didn't join V-LEAGUE because they are focused on the UAAP games. Furthermore, the overdued glory of UST in volleyball should now be achieved, especially that DLSU won't be playing. Mas may opportunity na kung baga.

More than that I learned a lot of things from Shelly regarding Balse. She shared her experiences and we sort of discussed some private things. Ayun it felt good, to be parang close to Shelly in that way. She even punned a joke that she is PUCCA and that I am GARU?-- whoever he is. *smiles, winks*

*+++++*
Other than the fun we had dduring our stay in the gym nagkatuwaan pa kami lalu dahil kay PRINCESS LULU BY REQUEST.Hahaha. I just don't want to drop names because I am not any position to do so, and besides baka makasuhan pa ako. Hihihi. But seriously though, I just hate that PRINCESS LULU. Grabe mangmando akala mo head coach s'ya or whatsoever. It felt really annoying. Ahhh basta nasa PILIPINAS s'ya, PERIOD!
*++++++*

Me and Shelly ate burger together. Hehe kakatuwa kasi ang takaw ko talaga... HIHIHI... After eatign we continued taking shots until ayun the camera just gave up on us. HEHEHE. That is the time when we decided to just take OUR PICTURES in her cellular phone. AYUN MEGA POSE KAMI SA GYM... *smile*

Hay.... I better rest na and get some sleep, because I feel really sleepy... *mwuah*

...pahabol...
miss ko na talaga s'ya kainis s'ya hindi na naman s'ya nag-ol hay...


`gwen* thought hard on 10:09 PM.