Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Goodmorning

This is my earliest entry, for I usually post my entries before sleeping. Hay! I haven't got enough sleep because I've been thinking a lot og things: Mr. Twinkling Star,Mr. Hate, and paperworks. Wala naman akong ginawa kagabi besides taking a nice warm bath before sleeping, but when I tried closing my eyes they just won't follow me. Matitigas ang ulo, ayaw pang pumikit. sadly, we had no internet connection last night that's why I wasn't able to write an entry about the things that had happen yesterday.

Grabe si M.B. well she is definitely OUT OF HER MIND. eTO YAN EH, she barely remembers what she made us to do. Parang may short term amnesia, ba... hehehehe... But the funny thing was, she got irritated to Jai. i can't stop laughing, for Jai managed to annoy her-- well i just don't know if that she is good thing or not. Wonder how did that happen?

Jai was laughing pretty hard and he was saying things behind M.B.'s back, ayun unfortunately he was caught making fun of maam. Grabe1 it was fuuunnnneeeehhhh indeed...

Papers were retured in Lit. Journ., got a decent grade but I am feeling sorry for not following his instructions. Hehehe, Sir A. said that we should have written INDIRECT CHARACTERIZATION. Hardheaded Queennie again did not listen well. Until I've finished writing a story with direct and indirect characterization. Sayang. Tsk, tsk, tsk

After classes-- penpushing activities, lectures,and psych experiment-- we (Jai, Mahal, Maui, Karen, Kirstie, Ruben and me) went home through our usual Espana route. We went to the chapel and said some thanks and prayers tapos took a walk 'til we reach the corner of P. Noval and Espana. I was quite surprised kasi I saw Mr. Twinkling Star in Espana--of course together with his friends. *face turns red*

Hehehehe

He smiled at me and waved his endearing bye-bye. =) Honestly, I am very happy that I felt like a newly recharged battery. *ding dong* bleh.

Hay! Well better take a shower now because I still have to go to school, though I am not in the mood. Tinatamad na talaga akong mag-aral *sob*


`gwen* thought hard on 9:01 PM.