Monday, October 02, 2006

UST growls again!

Waaa...Walang mapaglagyan ng saya ang aking puso. Never felt this good since this year's sem. I am so thankful that GOD blessed the players and coach PIDO today. It was indeed a challenge for the Ateneo Blue Eagles to face headstrong with the UST GROWLING TIGERS. i don't kow what to say. Masaya lang talaga ako! For the team and for the school as well. Hopefully, the Thomasian community would continue to support the teams not just the UAAP basketball team but, of course all the athletes. Nakakaproud talaga. To this victory I just want to say: UST is still growling for more!!! Wait and see na lang sa season70. I hope pour luck would progress 'tiil next season. I am putting my faith and crossing my fingers that UST would have a 5-peat in basketball. Yipee!!!

Enough of the game, grabe our psych paper is still SHITTY! I really have no idea on how to make the paper wonderful and powerful. I can never defend the paper not because I am not knowledgeable of the topic, but because maam is so bitchy. Kaya wala talagang lusot. I am hoping that divine interventin would shun over me.

Napakapiquant kasi ng thoughts ko lately. I can't eat, sleep, beathe... hehehe...lolz jokes lng, but seriously, i am in deep shit. grabe I am doing my best naman but I guess I still am a BIG FAILURE...

Enough! Why do I suddenly feel awful. What is wrong with me? I guess I just need to sleep. I hope not to make any harsh and wrong decisions 'cause I know I've been such a BICTH these past few weeks. Sorry to those who I've screamed at. i know that I was wrong, definitely, so sorry... =(

***missing jhiez right now and quite bothred about the textmessage I've been receiving regarding Davin. Si rico kasi kung anu-anung pinagsasabi sa pinsan n'ya. wherever he is, i just hope that he is completely OKAY... *sigh*


`gwen* thought hard on 9:03 PM.